Offering a unique perspective of the world while promoting equal rights and democracy. Also known in some circles as pushing the Gay & Lesbian Liberal Agenda.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday Breakfast Links

Californina students sue for the right to publish a series about gay teenagers on campus after article pulled by school principal. Safety reasons, he bellows. (Boston Globe)

Ministers in Texas start their own campaign at church today - asking parishioners to make sure they are registered to vote so they can be prepared to add a ban to gay marriage on the ballot in November.(Houston Chronicle)

Pam on Bill O'Reilly's obsession with animal sex.

Great story on gay 50's sex symbol Tab Hunter. (New York Times)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brady said...

I've never been more upset than I am now with this constitutional ammendment in TX, since it is my home state. Sadly, I feel that the battle is a losing one. Seeing ministers fighting for it like this really makes me struggle with my own faith...

6:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home