Offering a unique perspective of the world while promoting equal rights and democracy. Also known in some circles as pushing the Gay & Lesbian Liberal Agenda.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Truman and Harper


So - I heard a review about this on NPR. I'm sure it will be fabulous with ultra-talented Philip Seymour Hoffman in the lead role. There is one thing I'd like more info on:
The very supportive cast in Capote includes Catherine Keener as Capote’s assistant, friend, and future To Kill a Mockingbird author, the lesbian writer Harper Lee;

Where the hell have I been? Obviously out of the loop. Damn it.

Update: Kathy left this link in the comments. I agree. Interesting stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Vanity Fair has an article about the movie this month. Interesting stuff.

11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home