Offering a unique perspective of the world while promoting equal rights and democracy. Also known in some circles as pushing the Gay & Lesbian Liberal Agenda.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Be Careful What You Wish For

After a very long absence (did I mention we got hitched?)I think I've returned. Links to get us started:

Because she noticed I was gone - and because she has a picture of a candy thong on her site this fine morning. (Blue Gal)

The new guy is actually a friend of "he that shall not be named" - cozy, isn't it? (Firedoglake)

Blessing - or curse? Woman with Perfect Memory Baffles Scientists. And I'll just bet she's great at Trivial Pursuit. (Huffington Post)

Again with the vegetarian activists. (LA Times)

"Honey, I Shrunk the..." - oh, nevermind. (Village Voice)

It is an all-girls school. I guess we can cross 'em off our list. Anyone up for an e-mail campaign. Looks like the prom is April 21. I'm wondering - if they didn't know this girl was a lesbian, would they let her attend with a "friend"? Just askin'.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue Gal said...

Oh honey, I missed you! Congratulations! And love on you and your new spouse! Hooray! thanks for the linky, too.

11:17 AM

 
Blogger GayProf said...

Congratulations! Welcome Back, as well!

4:02 PM

 
Blogger Brady said...

Congratulations, and welcome back!

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home