Offering a unique perspective of the world while promoting equal rights and democracy. Also known in some circles as pushing the Gay & Lesbian Liberal Agenda.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

All Work and No Play........

No. We Don't All Play Softball.

Kinda pays the bills. So - here are some new cafe press items for your wearing pleasure. The idea is to debunk the stereotypes that some (read between the lines "straight")people have about us gay folk. Let me know what you think! I can take it. I think.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

You don't? And you aren't good with power tools? Oh my goodness, I'm so disappointed... ;)

I don't wear makeup, I have really short hair, and I hang out with gay people all the time -- so guess what lots of people think of me?

Stereotypes are funny things. And it's so much fun to defy them!

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

It is! But - actually, I AM good with power tools!

5:22 PM

 
Blogger Kathy said...

:)

5:39 PM

 
Blogger Katharine said...

The baseball thing cracks me up. It never would occur to me to assume that every member of any one group of people plays baseball. But then, I'm not a sports fan. ;-)

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home