Offering a unique perspective of the world while promoting equal rights and democracy. Also known in some circles as pushing the Gay & Lesbian Liberal Agenda.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Equality Alabama


So - those of you who haven't been around this weekend may need an update. Kathy at Birmingham Blues mentioned that she saw a homemade sticker recently - Hey Roy! Moses wants his tablets back. We made a design at Redd~Pepper and I offered to donate a portion of sales from any Roygear to Equality Alabama (the organization of Kathy's choice). Now - everyone needs to buy, buy, buy! We have thongs, mugs, shirts, clocks, buttons, magnets, stickers......you get the picture. I will keep everyone posted regarding the amount we raise and donate.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue Gal said...

Pimping tonight, m'dear.

9:38 PM

 
Blogger Kathy said...

I got my "Hey Roy" shirt on Friday, and it looks great!

11:42 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm so thrilled you like it! Wear it with pride....:-) I've sold a couple of things and will be keeping a running total of what I will be donating to Equality Alabama.

12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home