Offering a unique perspective of the world while promoting equal rights and democracy. Also known in some circles as pushing the Gay & Lesbian Liberal Agenda.

Friday, May 05, 2006

For Kathy

So - I've told Kathy that I would donate a portion of the sales of these items to a Bama charity of her choice. So - slap one on your car, back or lapel and help her out! She gets to pick. I will be adding graphics to the slogan this weekend so that those of us that are more visual can have a picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

UPDATE:Kathy would like for the monies I plan to donate from the sale of Roywear to go to Equality Alabama. Consider it done. More info will be added to the store site this weekend as soon as we get the other designs in order.

4 Comments:

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

J

9:04 PM

 
Blogger Kathy said...

Jennifer, I think it would be quite appropriate to donate to Equality Alabama. Thanks!

11:05 PM

 
Blogger Blue Gal said...

cool. Very cool... I'll pimp these over at Blue Gal next week.

8:58 AM

 
Blogger Don said...

(I know that Equality Alabama is a civil rights group, but.....)The folks down in Equality, Alabama will be glad to know Kathy is thinking of them because Coosa County is a rather poor county.

3:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home