Offering a unique perspective of the world while promoting equal rights and democracy. Also known in some circles as pushing the Gay & Lesbian Liberal Agenda.

Friday, May 26, 2006

I *heart* Blue Gal



So - everyone knows I am not a lesbian that is above stealing a fabulous post from someone way smarter than I. May I present my (and soon to be your) favorite post of they year? YES. The Y-E-A-R.

Blue Gal Goes Green

Maybe the heartfelt undertones? the right-on-target memo(s) to McChimp? the fact that I am thumbing through An Inconvenient Truth as I type?

Whatever the reason, I'm considering giving up blogging and devoting my spare time to reading Blue Gal.

You. Really. Rock.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue Gal said...

And you take my breath away faster than greenhouse gasses, m'dear. xoxo

4:39 PM

 
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Go INTOUS Go. But keep posting. saw ta today on Blue Gal. I'll have to check those panties out.
laters...Q

2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home