Offering a unique perspective of the world while promoting equal rights and democracy. Also known in some circles as pushing the Gay & Lesbian Liberal Agenda.

Friday, May 05, 2006

When it Rains it Pours

I love my blog. I love writing my posts. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to write much lately. Actually, I take that back. I am writing - it is just not here. I do freelance work - creative writing (not that you can tell by my posts!), web content - and people actually pay me. I've been working on a very large project (140 articles to be exact) on different dog breeds. So - I will be happy to answer any dog related questions!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Okay, how do I get my American Eskimo mix to stop peeing on the carpet?

And what's your favorite dog breed?

5:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home