Offering a unique perspective of the world while promoting equal rights and democracy. Also known in some circles as pushing the Gay & Lesbian Liberal Agenda.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's Because I like Girls, isn't it?

Do I not get this because I like girls? Seriously, is he cute? I do know he can't dance.
Is the Captain of the Soul Patrol cute?
Why yes, he is.
Of course not.
I'm a lesbian. Don't ask me.
I'm gay. Why, yes he is cute.
I'm gay. Glad he isn't.
I'm a straight, honorary dyke and he makes me gag.
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com


Update
: This poll has been modified slightly at the request of one of my other favorite bloggers. See comments.

So - while you are thinking on it, read this gem. From one of my favorite blogs. I dare you not to laugh. Don't worry BG. You are still the best. I will never forsake you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shakespeare's Sister said...

I need another option. "I'm a straight, honorary dyke and he makes me gag."

6:07 PM

 
Blogger Kathy said...

Is "I don't know" an option? I don't really follow American Idol. He seems like a nice enough guy, but he's not my type.

2:12 PM

 
Blogger Blue Gal said...

Oh Shakes and I are on the same plate! Ha!

Anyway, where the fk are you?

3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home